As a small family run company we believe in quality over quantity, we do not have set packages as we tailor the celebration to suit you. We feel the secret to a successful event is to reflect your personality and style. As the song says "You are always on our mind!".
To give you an idea for budget, below are 3 typical costings and include our services
Civil & Legal Paperwork for Weddings
- We receive the original documents, take to our lawyer for translation to Greek and notarization stamps (4 documents).
- We take the documents to the local townhall for checking and approval.
- We book the date and pay all townhall and mayors fees
- On the day we will provide translation and be on hand in case of problems. We take the wedding certificate for final notarization in Chania
- Transport to and from townhall for bride and groom. Celebratory bottle of prosecco.
Ceremony/Blessing for 40 people
- Blessing or vow renewals on Almyrida Beach including hire charge
- Anglican priest or local mayor plus translator for the ceremony
- Chair and ceremony table hire
- Decorations including floral arch with 2 floral arrangements, 1 brides bouquet, 2 button holes
- Set up, take down and hosting
- After ceremony prosecco
Party or Reception for 40 people
- Traditional Greek style banquet
- Unlimited red or white wine plus table water
- Venue hire of traditional taverna on the beach
- Decoration hire including lanterns, tulle fabric, fairy lights, etc
- 5 x Table floral decorations
- 4 piece live band or Dj with lights for 4 hours
- 4 traditional Greek dancers for 1 hour
- Photographer for 6 hours
- Single tier iced fruit cake for 40 people
*price does not include VAT